- Register with InLattice.
- Download and install the free QuickBooks Web Connector file- When you login first time, the below screen gives the link to download QuickBooks Web Connector file.
Download .qwc file Screen
On click of “click here” your browser’s file download dialog box is brought up. When this box appears, choose “Ok”, and put the file somewhere on your computer where you can easily find it, such as on your desktop. This is the InLattice application file.
.qwc file download
QuickBooks Web Connector file can also be downloaded from QuickBooks Interface screen after logging in.
Download .qwc file in Quickbooks Interface Screen after login
- Setup InLattice with the QuickBooks Web Connector – To begin this step, start QuickBooks on your computer and open your company file. Double click on the saved file InLattice_test2@infonics.com.qwc, the below window appears, click OK.
Authorize new web service
The QuickBooks Web Connector window will appear with the InLattice application listed.
- Run the QuickBooks Web Connector – To make InLattice active, follow these two steps
- Enter your Inlattice password into the password field. This is the password that you use when you log in to the Inlattice.
- Check the check box in the left column and click “Update Selected”.
Note: If you change your password in the Inlattice, you will need to change it in the QuickBooks Web Connector window.
QuickBooks Web Connector
Password can be saved and no need of entering password every time when Web Connector is run.
Upload QuickBooks Employee List – This can be done using InLattice > Settings > QuickBooks Interface > Refresh Employee list option
- Set up ACH Payment Gateway Data – You need to have an ACH account with the Bank. This information is entered in Settings > Setup Payment Gateway > Add/Edit ACH Payment gateway option
- You will have the multiple options for creating NACHA file. Select appropriate options
- If you want to maintain (Add/Edit) Employee Banking information, Select Yes in “Do you want to setup employee banking information?” Otherwise for testing purpose, you will be required to login as a employee to enter this information.
- Select Balanced/Unbalanced file option based on your bank’s requirements
- Enter other data provided by the bank.
- Setup Employee Accounts in InLattice – Go to Settings > Add users to add employee accounts to InLattice. Based on your set up, you can also enter employee bank information here. You will receive email notification with employee userid and password. (InLattice Support Team can set up user accounts, after the employee list is uploaded to InLattice).
Settings > Add Users > Settings > Add Users > Add Employees Screen
- Set Up Employee Bank account info – Either you can do as part of step 7 or you need to login to employee account to update this information.
- Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date – Go to Settings > QuickBooks Interface > Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date and enter a date.
Whenever new customers added to QuickBooks,
- Upload QuickBooks Customer List
- Setup New Customer Accounts in InLattice.
- Set Up Customer Bank account info
Use Settings > Application Settings screen to enable/disable various features of InLattice, setup user preference and banners, header images etc.