- If you have QuickBooks Online account already, go to step Register with InLattice. Otherwise, register your QuickBooks Online account
Registration screen of QuickBooks Online account
- After registration, login to your QuickBooks Online account and create your company.
Screen of Login to QuickBooks Online account
- Add customer and vendor in your QuickBooks Online company.
- Register with InLattice.
- When you login first time to InLattice, the screen shown below gives the option to link your InLattice account with your QuickBooks Online account.
Connect to QuickBooks Online account Screen
- If you have not logged in to QuickBooks Online account, you will be prompted to login and select the company.
QuickBooks Online account login Screen
- After successful login, you will be asked to authorize the connection of your QuickBooks Online account with your InLattice account.
- After authorization, your QuickBooks Online account connection data is saved with Inlattice.
- Click on OK, you will be redirected to your InLattice account
InLattice account Screen
- Upload QuickBooks Customer List – This can be done using InLattice > Settings > QuickBooks Interface > Refresh Customer list option.
- Set up ACH Payment Gateway Data – You need to have an ACH account with the Bank. This information is entered in Settings > Setup Payment Gateway > Add/Edit ACH Payment gateway option
- You will have the multiple options for creating NACHA file. Select appropriate options
- If you want to maintain (Add/Edit) Customer Banking information, Select Yes in “Do you want to setup customer banking information?” Otherwise for testing purpose, you will be required to login as a customer to enter this information.
- Select Balanced/Unbalanced file option based on your bank’s requirements
- Enter other data provided by the bank.
Settings > Setup Payment Gateway > ACH Payment Gateway screen
- Setup Customer Accounts in InLattice – Go to Settings > Add users to add customer accounts to InLattice. Based on your set up, you can also enter customer bank information here. You will receive email notification with customer userid and password. (InLattice Support Team can set up user accounts, after the customer list is uploaded to InLattice)
Settings > Add Users > Add Customers Screen (Bank information is optional)
- Set Up Customer Bank account info – Either you can do as part of step 12 or you need to login to customer account to update this information.
- Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date – Go to Settings > QuickBooks Interface > Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date and enter a date.
Whenever new customers added to QuickBooks,
- Upload QuickBooks Customer List
- Setup New Customer Accounts in InLattice.
- Set Up Customer Bank account info
Use Settings > Application Settings screen to enable/disable various features of InLattice, setup user preference and banners, header images etc.