- Register with InLattice.
- Download and install the free QuickBooks Web Connector file- When you login first time, the below screen gives the link to download QuickBooks Web Connector file.
Download .qwc file Screen
On click of “click here” your browser’s file download dialog box is brought up. When this box appears, choose “Ok”, and put the file somewhere on your computer where you can easily find it, such as on your desktop. This is the InLattice application file.
.qwc file download
QuickBooks Web Connector file can also be downloaded from QuickBooks Interface screen after logging in.
Download .qwc file in Quickbooks Interface Screen after login
- Setup InLattice with the QuickBooks Web Connector – To begin this step, start QuickBooks on your computer and open your company file. Double click on the saved file InLattice_test2@infonics.com.qwc, the below window appears, click OK.
Authorize new web service
The QuickBooks Web Connector window will appear with the InLattice application listed.
- Run the QuickBooks Web Connector – To make InLattice active, follow these two steps
- Enter your Inlattice password into the password field. This is the password that you use when you log in to the Inlattice.
- Check the check box in the left column and click “Update Selected”.
Note: If you change your password in the Inlattice, you will need to change it in the QuickBooks Web Connector window.
QuickBooks Web Connector
Password can be saved and no need of entering password every time when Web Connector is run.
- Upload QuickBooks Customer List – This can be done using InLattice > Settings > QuickBooks Interface > Refresh Customer list option, Run Web Connector.
- Setup Customer Accounts in InLattice – Go to Settings > Add users to add customer accounts to InLattice. You will receive email notification with customer userid and password. (InLattice Support Team can set up user accounts, after the customer list is uploaded to InLattice)
Settings > Add Users > Add Customers Screen (Bank information is optional)
- Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date – Go to Settings > QuickBooks Interface >Enter Invoice Extract Begin Date and enter a date.
- Upload QuickBooks Customer List
- Setup New Customer Accounts in InLattice
- Set Up Customer Bank account info (optional)
Use Settings > Application Settings screen to enable/disable various features of InLattice, setup user preference and banners, header images etc.